Nissan Foreign Professional Finance Program At Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield
The Nissan Foreign Professional Finance Program offered at our Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield dealership could be very helpful if you’re having a difficult time building and establishing your credit history.
What Is The Nissan Foreign Professional Finance Program and Do I Qualify?
Do I Qualify?: This program is for individuals from foreign countries, working in the United States, with limited or no previous credit history (no derogatory credit allowed).
What It Does: The program allows professionals with higher salaries, due to higher education or unique skill sets, to obtain financing without an established U.S. credit history.
What Do I Need To Apply For The Program?
- Copy of applicant’s U.S. visa, with photo redacted (typically H-1B “Specialty Occupation” and L-1 work visas)
- Verifiable length of stay in the United States as noted on the visa
- Copy of applicant’s U.S. Social Security Card
- Verifiable minimum annual income of $75,000
- Letter of employment including applicant’s job title, start date, anticipated length of employment in the United States, and a Human Resources (HR) contact
- Verification of residential status and phone number
- Two verifiable United States references
Please note, NMAC has final approval authority.
Whether you’re new to the United States, are on your way to establishing your credit history, or just need a little help getting a Nissan car loan, let our Nissan finance team at Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield help you today! Contact us today with any questions by using the form below and we look forward to helping you get auto financing without an established U.S. credit history!