The New 2022 Nissan Pathfinder is Bigger and Better Than Ever – Take a Look for Yourself
The all-new 2022 Nissan Pathfinder is the ultimate family vehicle – with an additional 10.6 cubic feet of interior volume than the previous model, the latest Pathfinder will be perfect for your next road trip. Better yet? The 2022 Pathfinder is expected to be available this summer, so start planning your next family vacation now!
“We closely analyzed every angle to make this vehicle as versatile as possible, while also delivering on rugged capability,” said Jared Haslam, vice president, Product and Services Planning, Nissan U.S. and Canada. “Our goal was to turn Pathfinder into a multi-tool on wheels – making this the go-to SUV for hard-working, adventurous families.” Thanks to the additional interior volume, the 2022 Pathfinder now offers easier cargo and family loading, and many other every-day utility benefits, including:
- Room for up to eight passengers, a first on a Pathfinder
- Room for up to three car seats in the 2nd row, and two in the 3rd – also a first for the SUV
- Available captain’s chairs (another first) – with a no-tools-needed removable console, allowing items up to 7 inches wide to pass between the seats.
More noteworthy highlights include:
- 284-horsepower 3.5-liter Direct Intection V6 and all-new 9-speed transmission for smooth, direct response
- All-new Intelligent 4WD with 7-position Drive and Terrain Mode Selector
- Available 6,000-pound maximum towing capacity allows drivers to confidently haul boats, ATVs and trailers
- Advanced, connected technology integration with all-new available 10.8-inch Head-Up Display, 12.3-inch digital dashboard, ProPILOT Assist with Navi-Link
- Standard Nissan Safety Shield 360 leads to the confident driving on – and off – road
“Thirty-five years after the launch of the original model, Pathfinder has returned to its rugged roots, loaded with the benefit of everything learned along the way,” said Jared Haslam. “Today’s large SUV owners want a vehicle that conveys strength and rugged capability, while using advanced safety and technology features to keep their family safe and comfortable during every-day adventures, and the all-new 2022 Pathfinder is ready to take on those adventures.”